What should an insurance policy cover for a residence permit in Greece
- Coverage of hospital care in a Public Hospital: 10,000 euros per year with the participation of the insured 20%.
- Permanent Total and Partial Disability Insurance: 15,000 € per year with the participation of the insured 20%.
- Medical expenses from illness or accident: 1500 € euros per year with the participation of the insured 20%
To who does the Aliens insurance program aim?
- To foreigners wishing to obtain a residence permit in Greece. (For cases of insured persons over 80 years of age or with any health problem, please contact us to be informed about the acceptance or not of the insured as well as the pricing)
- To foreigners who do not have insurance and wish to have coverage for hospitalization in public hospitals.
- To the uninsured who wish to have coverage of hospitalization in public hospitals